“We are what we think.” Yes, that’s true. This is why positive thinking is important. Having a positive attitude doesn’t mean that you always need to put a smile on your face. Rather, it is about maintaining a positive attitude even though things go against your will. A lot of Bible verses talk about this positive attitude and can lift your spirit when you are in a miserable condition.
Here, we are going to discuss the Bible verses that talk about positive thinking. We are here to encourage you and cheer you up today. Just stay with us and go through the Bible verses on positive thinking. We know how a little push in life is necessary sometimes.
1. “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it flows from it.” – Proverbs 4:23
2. ”A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger” – Proverbs 15:1
3. “In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” – Proverbs 3:6
4. ”Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you” 1 Peter 5:6
5. “Commit your actions to the LORD, and your plans will succeed.”- Proverbs 16:3
6. ”Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” Isiah 41:10
7. “It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.” – Matthew 15:11
8. ”Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows” Luke 12:17
9.”Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear” Ephesians 4:29
10. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
11. ”Do all things without grumbling or questioning” Philippians 2:14
12. “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.” – Proverbs 18:2
13. ”For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope” Jermiah 29:11
14. “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” – Proverbs 17:22
15. ”And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose” Romans 8:28
16. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
17.”I can do all things through him who strengthens me” Philippians 4:12
18. “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” – 1 John 4:4
19. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.Proverbs 3:5
20. “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” – Mark 11:24l
21.Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” 1 Thesalonians 5:18
22. “Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.” – Proverbs 12:25
23. “Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?” – Luke 12:25
24. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11
25. ”Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad” Proverbs 12:25
We hope all Christian believers out there have found these verses useful. Remember, we will be what we think and the way we think. So, shape your thoughts wisely in order to shape your life in a better way. It is through conscious intentions; you can change your thought patterns. So, just read more positive verses from the Bible, keep on motivating yourself, and surround yourself with positivity to bring positive changes in your life.
Well, we know that this is not going to happen overnight. But, It’s okay if it takes a long time to change your thought patterns. You just need to start from somewhere, and today is the best time to do it.