We are visual beings; everything starts with a single thought. We are all creators, so please master your mind and design your destiny. It is such an essential part of our body; we must do everything we can to keep it safe. It is irreplaceable, and we should treasure it. Our mind defines who we are and what we stand for; it controls every part of our body. I am genuinely grateful for my mind.
Here is a list of 6 things we can do daily to protect our mind
1. Trust God; there is nothing too big for him to handle. The bible should be our guide, a great book with a wealth of knowledge to help us in our every day lives. There is no need to stress on issues we have no control over. The bible is equipped with every thing we need to know.
2. Positive thinking, it is easy to get carried away with all the negative things that happen now. Sometimes we need to concentrate on the positive things and leave the negative ones. When we think positive, we feel better, and we accomplish more. Do not be swayed by News, social media, and other’s opinion of you. You are blessed with a mind, think positive, and enjoy every moment of the day.
3. Setting goals- If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals are necessary to set direction. Like a boat, set your sail and head towards your goal. Do not leave life to chance or circumstances. Plan and work towards achieving your goals.
4. Be grateful we have a lot to be thankful for daily. Gratitude is a must; when we are grateful for the little things, the blessings will continue to flow. The things we take for granted may mean so much to someone else. Things you should be grateful for life, family, for health, being able to use our senses, and the list goes on.
5. Diet plays a huge role in mental health, remember the saying you are what you eat. Nutrition plays a vital role in boosting our immune system; a healthy body is a healthy mind. Avoids food that will slow you down, there is a wide variety out there, choose wisely.
6. Exercise and Nature- Something simple like movement and sunshine can have a positive effect on our brains. Do not stay cooped up inside all day, go out there and enjoy the ambiance. Start your day with a bang; forget your worries. Everything should be balanced, exercise and the atmosphere contributes to a productive day and a good night’s rest. Sometimes we need to get out there and exhale, releasing the negating and take in all the positive.
The brain is a vital part of our body, and we should do everything in our power to keep it safe. The way we think, the food we eat, our faith exercise and sunshine can all determine what tomorrow brings. Be bold and protect your mind.
Tell me what you think, please leave a comment below.